Monday, September 12, 2016

Nude World Tour 2016 ∙ Stop No. 5




  Continuing the Nude World Tour!  I'll visit different places in Second Life and snap nude photos to share with you along with a little description and maybe sometimes an anecdote if something hot or fun happens on the tour.  Please enjoy!


Stop No. 5 on the tour ∙ BlackCat's (Adult):






   BlackCat's, or Cats, as it's commonly known just turned six years old and I have been there since before Day One.  So this is a little more personal stop on the tour for me.  I first met the main owner James Stratten when he accompanied a friend of mine to my beach house one night.  We hung out chatting and having a nice visit.  It was then I learned of his plans to open a new club and I decided to go check it out the next day.  At the club, before the opening, I met the other owners Cat, Steffi and Conny.

At the opening I was the very first visitor and as it turned out much later I was also the 500,000th visitor.  There is a plaque there on the wall by the bar commemorating that fortuitous arrival for my manager shift that night. Yes, I work there and have also been adopted into the 'family' as James's two daughters' Auntie Ali.  We have since passed the millionth visitor mark.

The first Cat's location was on a parcel and the smallish club was a skybox set-up.  The theme was 'interracial and cuckolding' and it was an instant magnet for all kinds of interesting characters and situations.  I was quite naughty in that atmosphere and I was hardly alone.  We became known as a hot, anything goes destination and soon the club was packed nightly.  We've moved and expanded twice and we now reside on a full estate sim.  We have homes for rent as well as shops at the Landing Point, which is in the sky to help reduce club lag.  A quick TP down to the legendary club and visitors are right in the action.

We still have 800 to 1,000 actual visits per day and we restart the sim regularly to let the lag cleaning crew do its work.  The original theme remains but we have also become a 'scene' - a see and be seen place.  So we have all kinds of people visiting.  Come check us out if you haven't yet been to Cat's.  I'm there most nights.  It's a sexy hangout.  Who knows what might happen there.  Come see  ;)


BlackCat's SLurl:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stratten/101/190/2502







1 comment:

  1. Great portrait and interesting to read the story about BlackCat's, since I have only begun to visit the place ;)
    I can also recommend visiting BlackCat's, it is wonderful place, nice atmosphere, sexy people and a wonderful hangout ^^

    ReplyDelete