Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Blonding





I love blonde jokes!  So send me your favorites via NoteCard inworld and I'll try to post the best of them.
 

Joke and "Lion Tamer" photo by me ♥  -Ali



Blonde Joke of the Month

  
Lion Tamer

  A circus owner runs an ad for a lion tamer and two young people show up.  One is a good looking guy in his mid- twenties and the other is a gorgeous blonde about the same age.

The circus owner tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it.  This is one ferocious lion.  He ate my last tamer so you both better be good or you're history.  Here's your equipment - a chair, a whip, and a gun.  Who wants to try out first?"

The girl says, "I'll go first."  She walks past the chair, the whip, and the gun, and steps right into the lion's cage.  The lion starts to snarl and pant and begins to charge her, so she throws open her coat revealing her beautiful naked body.

The lion stops dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawls up to her and starts licking her ankles.  He continues to lick her calves and rests his head at her feet.

The circus owner's mouth is on the floor.  He remarks, "I've never seen a display like that in my life." He then turns to the young man and asks, "Can you top that?"

"No problem," replies the young man, "just get that lion out of the way."
 
 
 

1 comment: