Friday, May 6, 2022

OnlyFans: Intro - Sylar - Dylan



I'm reopening my own blog back up as a safety net to any future Fickl Flickr changes.


To kick it off I'm launching a new OnlyFans feature, where I'll shoot sexy pics with fans! This is not for existing adult models, but for fans only. (I'll still be working with the established adult models as usual).

If interested in appearing in a sexy pic with me, just send me a Flickrmail or a SL NoteCard (I won't see IMs) and let me know. I'll select and shoot one image per week for as long as I run this series.


I've made the set and sitting here waiting for you to come pose with me.. wanna?

♥  -Ali

Ali Lancrae in SL


*    *    *    *    *



OnlyFans - Sylar

Sylar is my very first fan model for the new OnlyFans series. He sent me a Flickrmail saying he would love to participate. He requested a couples shoot and showed me the pose he wanted us to use. I love enthusiasm and I invited Sylar up to the new OnlyFans set. We have conflicting time zones so we had to just Get! It! Done!

You might say our time together was a little, well.. tight :)

Pose by Darkfold:
-RD- Couple Bento Pose "Desire"
Inworld Mainstore: CLICK HERE

Any others interested in coming to pose with me, just drop me a Flickrmail or a SL NoteCard (I won't see IMs) to submit your request. I'll select and shoot one photo per week while this series runs.

No pro's please.. OnlyFans!  ^. .^

 Ali Lancrae in SL


*    *    *    *    *


OnlyFans - Dylan

I met Dylan when I was out and about. He told me right away that he loved my Flickr and he wanted to model. He looked great and was super nice. I snagged the opportunity and just like that, Dylan is my second fan shot. He came up to the studio and I showed him the new set.

And as you can see we got right to it  :)

Pose: Darkfold Legends "The Monarch" Engine Limited Edition
Inworld Mainstore: CLICK HERE

Any others interested in coming to pose with me, just drop me a Flickrmail or a SL NoteCard (I won't see IMs) to submit your request. I'll select and shoot one photo per week while this series runs.

No pro's please.. OnlyFans!  ^. .^

Ali Lancrae in SL


*     *     *

No comments:

Post a Comment