Sunday, October 16, 2016

Nude World Tour 2016 ∙ Stop No. 6




  Continuing the Nude World Tour!  I'll visit different places in Second Life and snap nude photos to share with you along with a little description and maybe sometimes an anecdote if something hot or fun happens on the tour.  Please enjoy!


Stop No. 6 on the tour ∙ The Chamber (Adult):







   I first visited The Chamber some years ago and found it to be deliciously upscale and decadent.  Well dressed and well mannered are personal faves of mine, so it was a great find.  I had drifted away from visits there over the years until recently when film maker Dillon Lecker was shooting his new Bond movie there and I had a role in the film.  I was reminded of my attraction to the place and decided to add it to my Nude World Tour destinations.

I snapped the photo in The Study where role-play and voyeurism happen.  For that reason this is not a private room and a man popped in to peep me shooting my nude pic.  He was silent so I can't even imagine what he was doing..  ;)

Other locations of interest in and nearby the old hotel are:

∙  The Lobby/Boardwalk/Café/Barbershop.  This is the Landing Point for hanging out, gathering, meeting, etc and voice chat is enabled here.  Clothing is required here.
∙  The Reception.  The main room is for hanging out and chatting similar to the LP but here intimacy also happens.
∙  The Lounge.  This is the main area for role-play.  Voice is disabled in order to maintain the atmosphere and setting for the role-players.
∙  The Basement.  Contains a nice selection of BDSM toys.
∙  The Upper Floor.  Spacious great hall room where people gather to watch public displays of BDSM.  Did I mention group sex parties and deviant behavior?
∙  Wangs Supper Club.  A cozy Asian supper club and bar with a secret backroom.
∙  The Sable Club.  For music, dancing and events.  This club has separate rules and dress code from The Chamber.

There is more to see and do at The Diner, The Lighthouse, The Cafe and there is even an art gallery.

The Chamber encourages sex!  Pick up a copy of the house rules and dress code at The Lobby.  You must be a group member to attend and use the facility's offerings and be at least 15 days old to be on the sim.

♥  -Ali






No comments:

Post a Comment