Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Blonding

I love blonde jokes!  So send me your favorites via NoteCard inworld and I'll try to post the best of them.

  Thinks "No Dress Code" means she can't wear a dress.


Photo and jokes submitted by Ali
(that's me)

And yes, I'm really a blonde.  All this 'brunette' you see in Second Life is just wigs.

 

Blonde Jokes of the Week



BLONDE Q&A:
Q: Why can't blondes be pharmacists?
A: They keep breaking the prescription bottles in the typewriters.

Q: What is a blonde's blood type?
A: Pink glitter.

Q: What is the difference between a smart blonde and Bigfoot?
A: Bigfoot has been spotted.

Q: What does a blonde say when you ask her if her blinker is on?
A: It's on. It's off. It's on. It's off. It's on.It's off.

Q: How does a blonde turn on the light after she has had sex?
A: She opens the car door.

Q: What did the blonde say when she knocked over the priceless Ming vase?
A: "It's OK Daddy, I'm not hurt."

Q: What do you call a blonde with ESP and PMS?
A: A know-it-all bitch.

 Q: What does a blonde do with her asshole in the evening?
A: Drops him off at band practice.

Q: How does a blonde get pregnant?
A: And I thought blondes were dumb!


*     *     *     *     *


If Lindsay Lohan made it through her cracked-out bleached-blonde lesbian jailbird phase,
you can make it through tomorrow.

You know what's hotter than a blonde? ABSOLUTELY nothing.



1 comment:

  1. I only did that one time with the prescription bottle. honest!!

    ReplyDelete